For Corporate Groups, Social Clubs or Large Parties - .
Scenic Flight ex Clifden Bridge.With 'Southern Lakes Helicopters'
Duration 5-6 hours
- Helicopter flight from Clifden bridge over the Hump Ridge stop at Percy Burn Viaduct.
- Enjoy our Yummy BBQ Lunch at Waitutu Lodge
- Jet Boat up the Wairaurahiri River experiencing the full force of Grade 3 rapids to Lake Hauroko.
- View the Native Orchid and Virgin Beech forest dripping with ancient mosses
- Price; From $360pp Dependent on size of group.
Scenic Flight ex Te Anau Lake Front.With 'Southern Lakes Helicopters'
Duration All Day
- Helicopter flight from Te Anau Lake front,taking in views that only Fiordland can provide, stop on MT Titiroa and Percy Burn Viaduct.
- Enjoy our yummy BBQ at Waitutu Lodge.
- Jet Boat up the 'Longest Water Fall in N.Z'. The Wairaurahiri River to Lake Hauroko climbing 160 meter's as you go.
- Price; From $558pp Dependent on size of group. (Max 18 persons)
Scenic Flight ex Invercargill Airport.With 'Heli-Ventures N.Z.'
Duration 5-6 Hours.
- Helicopter flight from Invercargill Airport around our rugged South Coast,taking in pristine view's of the quaint seaside village of 'Riverton and 'Cosy-Nook' ,check out Monkey Island, Te-Wae-Wae Bay(keeping a sharp eye out for 'Southern Right Whale' that now frequent this area) 'Port Craig' with a stop at Percy Burn Viaduct.
- Enjoy our Yummy BBQ at Waitutu Lodge.
- Jet Boat up the Wairaurahiri River across the deepest lake in N.Z. Lake Hauroko.
- Price; From $475pp Dependent on group size. (Max 16 persons)
For more information and bookings please click here