The Longest, Most Daring and Exhiliarating Jet Boat Trip In New Zealand.
From $225 pp
Duration 5-6 hours
Jet Boat across Fiordland's Lake Hauroko and down the Wairaurahiri River - 27 Kms of Grade 3 Rock Strewn Whitewater Rapids to the Wild South Coast and Return.
• Short walk to explore the Wild South coast Line (Lovely beach walk with views of Stewart Island and the Solander Islands)
• Short Walk to Waitutu Virgin Podocarp Forest (Oldest Podocarp Forest in NZ)
• Experience wonders of the Wild South Coast
• Be Still and Hear the Call of the Wild (Native Bird Song)
• Bush Style Venison BBQ Lunch; $25pp.
Enquire about our special day trips to visit the Percy Burn Viaduct.
On the return trip you will experience the full force of Grade 3 rapids. View the Native Orchid and Virgin Beech forest dripping with ancient mosses.
For This Trip You Will Need:
• Warm Clothing including Gloves
• Hat Wet Weather Gear
Departs Lake Hauroko 10am - Returns 4pm Approx
For more information and bookings please click here